Armenian Church of the Forty Martyrs
Address: Via Niccolò Jomelli 30, Milan, 20131 Italy,
phone: +39 0228381981,
fax +39 0226115608, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +39 333 493 3444
The Divine Liturgy is celebrated every Sunday at 11:00.
The Chairman of the Parish Council: Mr. Saro Khodaveerdi, email@example.com.
There are about 400 Armenians in Milan and the surrounding regions.
In 1955, the Italian state authorities, by presidential decree, recognized the community of the faithful of the Armenian Apostolic Church in the country and officially allowed the construction of the church. This Armenian Church that currently operates in Milan was built in 1957 by architects R. Israelyan, P. Suryan. The Church was consecrated in 1958 and today has a choir, three stole-bearer and two scribes. The church has also a Sunday school with seventeen students.
In Milan there is also:
– “Hay Dun” cultural association. The President: Mrs. Marina Mavian, firstname.lastname@example.org.