St. Gregory the Illuminator Armenian Church
Address: Vriezenveenseweg 174, 7602 PV Almelo, Netherland,
phone + 31546-861026, firstname.lastname@example.org.
email@example.com, phone: +31 618611158
The Divine Liturgy is celebrated every Sunday at 10:30 am.
The number of Armenians is about 6,000.
In 1991, with the donation of the local Armenians, a school building was purchased. One of the halls was used as the church sanctuary; the rest served as a Sunday school. In 2002 it was sold. From donations as well as the profit from the sale a new church was built: St. Gregory the Illuminator Church. It was consecrated in November 2003 by the Pontifical Legate of Western Europe, His Eminence Archbishop Gyut Naggashyan. On April 24, 2014, a memorial to the victims of the Armenian Genocide was built in the church area.
The Chairman of the Grigor Lusavorich Church Counci is Mr. Onik Gelij,
phone: +31612430946, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The church has:
– “St. Gregory the Illuminator” Youth Union.
– Women’s Union of the Church, responsible: Hasmik Demirchyan,
phone: + 031650469314, email@example.com.
– “St. Mesrop Mashtots” Sunday School, which has about 90 students is divided into Eastern Armenian and Western Armenian groups. There are 5 classes.
The Director: Svetlana Andreasyan,
phone: +031619216557, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– There are 5 ordained deacons and about 20 scribes.
– There are approximately 25 members of the choir.
– Lessons for deacons and scribes.
– “Zartonk” Armenian dance ensemble.